Yes I know that her birthday was back in June and it is August now. Call it laziness or life either way I am slow. We can hardly believe that 3-years have gone by since Angela has blessed our home. She is growing up so fast and becoming very independent, which is both good and bad. We were so excited to give her a bicycle for her big 4-year-old day. We had her with us at REI and she loves to play on the bikes. So we let her play. When it was time to go, Blake went back and bought the bike and arranged to pick it up the next day after work (her b-day). She was sad to leave it behind but she always it, so it wasn't anything different for her.
We also had a little party for her. Her sunbeam class in Primary is all little girls and they have so much fun together. So we invited them over for some play time. I didn't tell them it was her birthday because I didn't want the gift thing and all that - I just wanted her to have fun and know that she could have fun without all the other stuff. The girls had such an amazing time. They played in her little water table. Yep - it is a table, but they found a way to get in, then they all played dress up, then we decorated and ate cupcakes. It was a lot of fun - Can you believe that next year will be school?!!!