Where do girls get their princess poses and all things princess? Angela loves princesses, especially the big three - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). She will take Belle too if it is an option. I then have to remember that it is probably my fault - OK, a good porting is my fault with the hype of Disney. I'm not even sure where I got it from. Sometimes it is fun, other times not so fun as she throws the tempers - but we deal with that. Her Aunt's also like to indulge her... as this cute princess shirt shows. She couldn't wait to wear it as it is now one of her favorites. She danced around all morning in her skirt and shirt saying how beautiful she was. She is on this kick that she isn't beautiful until she is completely dresses, with shoes, hair fixed and lips (chap stick) on.
But that is not all that is fun... her daddy will play with the dollies too. check them out being all snugly in her Disney Princess Dream through. This was a great find - a love/hate relationship with Costco (rarely do I stick to the list). This blanket is big enough to cover her twin bed - and it HAD to replace the current bedspread - just ask the resident princess. This snugly time was after a long day of playing dress up with "slippery" shoes and all. Only promises that she could wear it again "tomorrow" enabled the tears to go away and get ready for bed.