
So this past week we had our first real snow day - we had about 4 inches of snow in our yard. Why is it that kids are always more welcoming of snow than their parents? - at least in this house. Angela was so excited to have the snow. We had to hurry and find the snow clothes so she could play in it before we went to preschool. The thing was that we we having to leave earlier than normal because of the training that Lorena was taking - preparing for the Project Manager Professional Exam. The teachers said that it would be the hardest exam I would ever take - and it is 4 HOURS LONG!! So now it is just study, study, study. I want to pass the first time. ok... back to snow..... While we had this much in the morning, it is gone now as I am writing this... in fact, it was gone that afternoon when we got home. So luckily she played in it that morning, and luckily it hasn't come back down to the valley.