
I love the summer nights and today was none different. The other day I was so excited to see a yummy yogurt place opening at the end of our street. So for a special treat tonight we walked and got us some yogurt. It was a great walk. Angela walked the whole way so it took us a while to get there. She had to put the rocks back in the dirt, point out the spiders, see the flowers and look int eh sky to see the birds. When we got home we played in the front yard a while; she wanted to be "nice" to the flowers - that means not pick them, but that typically doesn't

last too long, she will pick them and keep them wrapped
in her fists.

The other day she was picking
the daisies in the backyard so
we cut some to bring inside. I
had to move them to a different
counter she couldn't reach to make sure they wouldn't tip and
would be able to keep their
pedals. It is all pretty funny but
so sweet how much she loves the flowers.