This past Wednesday I was very grateful for the dress up. I was doing a stamping card class and the home we were at has little girls with a half-basement devoted to little girls; kitchen, laundry area, dining area for dollies, cradles, dress up clothes, little vanity, dolly changing clothes - you name it, it was there. It kept her occupied happily for 3 hours. In fact when it was time to leave, yep you guessed it, kicking and screaming because she still wanted to play with her friends. The class was a success and her unofficial play date was a hit!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Dress Up
This past Wednesday I was very grateful for the dress up. I was doing a stamping card class and the home we were at has little girls with a half-basement devoted to little girls; kitchen, laundry area, dining area for dollies, cradles, dress up clothes, little vanity, dolly changing clothes - you name it, it was there. It kept her occupied happily for 3 hours. In fact when it was time to leave, yep you guessed it, kicking and screaming because she still wanted to play with her friends. The class was a success and her unofficial play date was a hit!