It is not often that we get a perfect day in March. We couldn't resist the 60+ degree weather and no snow on the ground. So after work and preschool we stopped at the local park, we didn't have anything else to do but go home, so we stopped and played. Angela is fearless when it comes to slides and toys. In fact, I think for her, the bigger the better. The slides that are her size just don't attract her. She has to go for the tall curly slides. Every time we pass slides she about comes out of her skin and wants to go play. The swings are just an occasional break, then it's back
to the slides. Did I mention she likes the slides?
When I park the car and we get out, she starts running. "C'mon mom!" "Run faster mom." "I'm running fast." It is so fun to see her excitement. So I have to run, but only at her speed (walking speed really).