It is weird going through all these "day" holidays with a child. Before, we would never think of wearing green today. I remember last year, I totally spaced that it was St. Patrick's Day and took her to preschool without any green. The kids all got after her. Luckily she had on her bracelet and guess what - it had green beads! So she was safe from the pinching. This year, I didn't make the same mistake. She had 3 outfits she could choose from, a green dress with white flowers, a striped dress that has a green stripe, or green pants with a green & white polka dot shirt. I thought for sure she would pick one of the dresses because that is ALL she likes to wear. But nope, she came out carrying the pant outfit, and it is CUTE! So again, she will be able to escape the "pinches" at preschool. I think she has her picture poses down pretty well. Makes me laugh.Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day
It is weird going through all these "day" holidays with a child. Before, we would never think of wearing green today. I remember last year, I totally spaced that it was St. Patrick's Day and took her to preschool without any green. The kids all got after her. Luckily she had on her bracelet and guess what - it had green beads! So she was safe from the pinching. This year, I didn't make the same mistake. She had 3 outfits she could choose from, a green dress with white flowers, a striped dress that has a green stripe, or green pants with a green & white polka dot shirt. I thought for sure she would pick one of the dresses because that is ALL she likes to wear. But nope, she came out carrying the pant outfit, and it is CUTE! So again, she will be able to escape the "pinches" at preschool. I think she has her picture poses down pretty well. Makes me laugh.