
So it is starting to get blustery in Utah, Not really ready for the cold. Sure it is fun to see the leaves change and things like that. But clipping back all the plants, digging up the garden, winterizing the yard - just lots of work in horrible cold weather. At least so far the snow has been cooperative and stayed in the mountains - we like that - unless you're 3 and want to play in the snow. This particular day was extra cold and windy, so we watched a movie. Angela had to get all her dollies and animals and have them watch too. She covered them all up so they would stay warm, then she joined them. I was in the kitchen cooking and could hear her talking to them trying to get them to sit up and not fall over. It just made me smile. Not sure I can remember the movie, it was either
How To Train your Dragon or a princess movie, I'm guess it was the former as it has been one of her favorites of late. The music in it is fabulous so I don't mind hearing it over and over.