.... that's what little girls are
made of.
Angela is all things girl: pink, pink, flowers, & pink, pretty nails and toes, dresses, shoes, all things girls. Yep - I think pink is her favorite color. If it has pink it in, we are good. She loves to have her nails and toes painted, even asks for it. I just laugh because I am so not that way. But since she likes it, we go for it. The recent trip
to California put her in the midst of girls. Her cousins are older, and she loved being in with them fixing hair, then getting her nails done, trying on their shoes... She loved it, and they seemed to be having fun too. It is fun to see her interact with them. What I love, is that they take the time to interact with her - thank you!!
made of.
Angela is all things girl: pink, pink, flowers, & pink, pretty nails and toes, dresses, shoes, all things girls. Yep - I think pink is her favorite color. If it has pink it in, we are good. She loves to have her nails and toes painted, even asks for it. I just laugh because I am so not that way. But since she likes it, we go for it. The recent trip
to California put her in the midst of girls. Her cousins are older, and she loved being in with them fixing hair, then getting her nails done, trying on their shoes... She loved it, and they seemed to be having fun too. It is fun to see her interact with them. What I love, is that they take the time to interact with her - thank you!!